On Saturday, Lincoln County Firefighters were dispatched to Bluegill Circle, east of Moscow Mills for a reported structure fire. On arrival, Firefighters found heavy smoke coming from a double wide mobile home. A man was asleep inside when a family member/neighbor noticed the fire and woke the man who escaped unharmed.
As firefighters made entry through the front door, super heated smoke and gases ignited over their heads, as seen in the video.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is accidental.
Latest posts by Barry Nuss (see all)
- Structure Fire At Tattooed Lady Bar & Grill Self Extinguishes - November 7, 2017
- Visitation & Services Announced For Chief Randy Ragan (Ret.) - October 2, 2017
- Codes & Ordinances Committee Nominations Now Being Accepted - September 20, 2017