The Lincoln County Fire Protection District is accepting resumes’ for the position of Fire Chief from August 10, 2018 thru September 11, 2018.
Qualified interested candidates should submit their letter of intent with a resume containing their qualifications and experience to the Office of Administration during normal business hours Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM during the application period only. The letter of intent and resume can also be sent to 700 E. Cherry Street, Troy, MO 63379 Attn: Office Administration, and must be received by September 11, 2018 to be considered for the position. Any submission questions can be directed to 636-528-8567. The Fire District will make available the Job Description, Minimum Qualifications and list of Duties and Responsibilities as requested by any potential applicant.
The general qualifications are as follows:
- 15 years of paid fire service experience with a minimum of 3 years at the rank of Battalion Chief or greater.
- Missouri Division of Fire Safety’s Fire Officer II Certification.
- Valid Missouri Driver’s License must be maintained.
- Hazardous Materials Operations Level Certification.
- NIMS 100, 200, 300, 400, 700 and 800.
- Computer literacy, primarily with Microsoft Office Software.
- A College Degree in Fire Science, Fire Service Administration, Fire Service Management, or any other Fire Science Related Field is preferred.
- Missouri Division of Fire Safety’s Fire Instructor II Certification. If not certified, employee shall enter a course of action plan with the District to obtain certification within two years of hire date.
- Current E.M.T. (Missouri) License, a Paramedic License is preferred.
- Missouri Division of Fire Safety’s Fire Investigator Certificate is preferred.
- Missouri Division of Fire Safety’s Incident Safety Officer Certification is preferred.
- Missouri Division of Fire Safety’s Fire Inspector Certification is preferred.
- Residency preferred.
- Salary range $ 85,000 – $100,000.
- Health Benefits and 457b plan and 401a plan when eligible.
The Lincoln County Fire Protection District reserves the right refuse any and all applications.
PDF Version —> Posting for Fire Chief August 2018